Hello Everyone
Posted: 24 November 2006 02:17 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-11-24

Hi All…. 😊  I’ve just joined this site, looks great, and hopefully will be very helpful, as we’re planning the ‘Big’ move to spain in the next year or so (maybe sooner) so i’ll need lots of advice…... :coolsmile:

Posted: 24 November 2006 02:57 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2006-11-24

Hi,

My names Andy and I’ve been living in Spain for 3 years. I was born and grew up in Stafford UK. Moved to Soria (about halfway between Zaragoza and Valladolid) to live with my wife Estefania. I’m looking forward to chatting with you all.

Gracias

Posted: 24 November 2006 03:43 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2006-11-23

Hola!

Hello Yorkie ...

Same as you Yorkie, found this site yesterday and I too am contemplating the “big move” next year. Some of the questions I have asked will no doubt apply to you & your partner also so you might wanna check out my entry on the Introductions forum.

Anyway let me know how you get on ...

The Cockney!

Posted: 30 November 2006 03:02 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-11-30

Hi YorkieLass & Everyone else..

Same here, planning the big move, has to be done right 1st time, have 2 years to prep so I’ll be watching this thread very closely and will respond to all that is relevant.  Unless you are loaded, Job situation is the main hurdle, I’m not going to bother fretting about this,  so I’m looking to go it alone in building work, even though I’m a very experienced Analyst Programmer.

Regards