< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3
Ryanair and Fuerteventura
Posted: 20 August 2009 04:50 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2008-06-23

The biggest issue with Ryanair is it`s PR which is a clever tool used to catch customers out.

If your goin to market ?1 flights, at least make them that.

All others include the extras into the cost, there a bit more honest.

Mr Ryanair is the airline industries equivalent of a pikey tarmac company.

What they tell you to what you pay is quiet different.

Moneysavingexpert.com is correct in there assessment’s of Ryanair, they are full of sh88te.

Which is why Ryanair removed themselves from Moneysavingexpert.com flight checker, as nobody could find a ?1 flight easily.

Signature 

“I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”

Posted: 20 August 2009 06:41 PM   [ # 17 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

Mr Ryanair is well gone Ryanair was founded in 1985 by Christy Ryan (after whom the company is named) . Ryanair CEO Michael O’Leary think you mean

every airline do the 1 euros seat and all the extra wich about 100 euros Ja ja ja

you many fine that it on short trips ..... at what time i dont know but ha there cheap and thay do what is say on the can !

Santi you 100 % right .... good one .

jurdy

Posted: 20 August 2009 09:04 PM   [ # 18 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

you for got that there time keepping record , better then more ,

jurdy

Posted: 20 August 2009 10:10 PM   [ # 19 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-10-19

no airline are 100 % . ryanair have it down fall . mas you booking up and it cost you with them . now with Ryanair Moves to Web Check-In Only stil cost money where sould be free ....  ?40/?40 ?boarding card re-issue fee? will be introduced to encourage all passengers to arrive at the airport with their pre-printed web check-in boarding card. ha gone up 100 %

he a flight cost

Online Check-In 5 each way
Payment Handling Fee 5 each way
Priority Boarding Fee 3 each way
Checked Baggage Fee 10 each way
Government ?10 tax each way
that 66 euros / pounds befor you get you seat add that cost aswell

Select A Flight

Going Out

Regular Fare

Depart:
Madrid 07:00

Arrive:
Tenerife South 09:10
1   x   Adult   0.00   EUR

Fare:    0.00   EUR <——————————————-ha look there free saet ************************
Online Check-In:    5.35   EUR
Taxes / Fees:    18.39   EUR
Total Price:    23.74   EUR
      Regular Fare   Adult
  0.00 EUR
      Sat, 14 Nov 09
FlightFR 2013   07:00 Depart
09:10 Arrive
Coming Back From Tenerife South - Madrid

Depart:
Tenerife South 09:35

Arrive:
Madrid 13:40
1   x   Adult   9.99   EUR

Fare:    9.99   EUR
Online Check-In:    5.35   EUR
Taxes / Fees:    18.39   EUR
Total Price:    33.73   EUR

who say there no 1 euros seats ? Fare:  0.00   EUR <??????????????-ha look there free saet

Posted: 20 August 2009 10:33 PM   [ # 20 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  738
Joined  2008-06-23
brennie - 20 August 2009 08:43 PM

Two people saying Mr. Ryanair in seperate postings - conspiricy or what - only joking. It’s hard to understand your stuff jurdyr but you probably ment to say Tony Ryan. So yurdyr and my old pal Santi, I have no idea what you are saying about Ryanair. What I want to know from the two of you is (1) What airline flying in Europe is cheaper to the punter than Ryanair. (2) What airline company has a more modern fleet than Ryanair. (3) Which airlines have a better record in lost luggage or on time arrivals than Ryanair.

I am only asking you these three questions. 100% THESE QUESTIONS ONLY.

I am not asking you anything about ?1 fares turning into ?100 or about tarmac companies, or about honesty, or about PR, or about ja ja ja or about what you do on the loo, or what it says on the can.

These are three very simple, very easy to understand questions.

Isn`t it up to you to provide the evidence to contradict my statements.

😉

I`ll start then read these.

http://www.goodexperience.com/2007/10/how-ryanair-succeeds-with-poor.php

Signature 

“I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me.”

Posted: 25 March 2010 11:41 PM   [ # 21 ]  
Expatriator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  306
Joined  2007-09-24

You can still find the cheap Ryanair flights on flightchecker, I flew for 8 Eur a couple of months ago to Stansted (all in).  On a flight like that it must be costing them more in tax to shift me from a to b, so they can shove raffle tickets or whatever in my face all they like, I just plug my headphones in and read my book until I hear that irritating trumpet about ‘another on time flight’ (yeah well if you schedule Alicante to London as 2hrs 45 minutes you will be ahead of the timetable most days)

On my last flight they were desperate to recover some revenue so they measured every cabin bag going on - wondered why boarding started so suspciiously early - got an extra 35 Eur off about 20 furious people.  But I reckon at that price you take what you get.  Sure I hate the arrogant PR (and the plane signwritten ‘Bye Bye Skyeurope!’) - I hate the fact you can’t use an electron card to book free any more, and being herded like cattle - but I’ve had far worse on commuter trains into London, and higher prices too.

You get what you pay for, fair enough!

Mx

Signature 

http://www.costaconnected.com

Posted: 30 March 2010 04:38 AM   [ # 22 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05
brennie - 29 March 2010 09:00 PM

😊  😊  What you think Santi mas this ?20 thingie. Jurdy what you think mas this no extras charges. What you think mas no card charges. What you think mas bringing own plane.  :coolsmile:  :coolsmile:

What’s with the “mas’”?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 30 March 2010 04:21 PM   [ # 23 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  818
Joined  2006-06-15

Too much poteen….

Signature 

Help desperately needed

https://www.facebook.com/ruido.blanco.773

Posted: 30 March 2010 07:50 PM   [ # 24 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05
brennie - 30 March 2010 02:22 PM

Hi Expatriater, Is it that you are asking for an explanation of my meaning of the word mas Is it an ok word to use. I see this word all over the forum.

Yes, in fact, in general your language gives me a lot of WTF moments. Is it an Irish thing?

But yeah, why are you inserting the word “mas” instead of proper words?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 30 March 2010 11:33 PM   [ # 25 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-12-05
brennie - 30 March 2010 10:30 PM

‘‘mas’’ is an old regional English word meaning about, as in about the weather or mas the weather. My language bothers you - wow, you bold boy. What is a ‘‘WTF moment’’ or what does ‘‘But yeah’’ mean at the beginning of a sentence. I can see you love the Irish - so do I because everywhere they go they are welcomed with open arms because of their generousity, kindness and their acceptance of others. The Spanish love the Irish because they can have so much fun together. Now do you not think we have drifted a little bit from the thread. Not fair on my hero Mick O’Leary and the wonderful Ryanair.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Signature 

< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3