2 of 2
Looking for English language monitors for summer camp
Posted: 11 April 2007 02:33 PM   [ # 16 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2006-08-16

Hi there,
I would love to know about this position, Is it full time, how long for and where?
I have worked as a playscheme leader before, and am currently based in Orgiva, Granada.
Please email me on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Thanks,
Pernille.

Posted: 23 April 2007 08:46 AM   [ # 17 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-04-23

Hi,

My name is Scott and I have experience both with summer camps and teaching English.  I am currently a graduate student and this is exactly the type of position I am interested in finding for this summer.  Please contact me as soon as possible.  You can email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks!!

Scott

Posted: 14 May 2007 11:48 PM   [ # 18 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-05-14

Hi,

I saw your message and I was really interested. I am Irish and a native English speaker. I also speak Spanish at an intermediate level. I have studied it for 6 years in school and 1 year in college. I am now studying to become a Primary School Teacher. I am looking for work in Spain from June until September so I would love this job!!
Please email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) with your response.

Kind Regards,

Rosie

Posted: 20 May 2007 10:15 PM   [ # 19 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-05-20

I Gema,

I’m from the US and I’ve been living and teaching here for over a year. I am interested in the summer camp position. My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 20 May 2007 11:31 PM   [ # 20 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-02-07

Hi Gema:
In response to your ad I have been living in Spain for almost 2 years and am TEFL Qualified taught english to Latin Americans both Adults & Children in America and am very interested in learning more about your english monitors positions.  Feel free to email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Thanks
Deborah

Posted: 25 May 2007 08:13 PM   [ # 21 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-05-25

I’m also interested!
Please send me more information!

Kat
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 01 December 2007 01:41 PM   [ # 22 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-12-01

Hello Germa. I am a Junior attending the University of Mississippi in the US and my minor is Spanish.  I have been looking for an opportunity like the English summer camp for about a year now, and I would LOVE to be able to be apart of it. Please let me know what I need to do to be apart of it. Thank you 😊
email:  whsephus@olemiss.edu

Posted: 03 January 2008 12:50 AM   [ # 23 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-12-31

Hi everyone. I am looking to open a language school in Malaga in September. i am trying to run a small scale survey to find out what kind of employment conditions/contract teachers would be happy with. i would appreciate any comment on what hourly rate net or gross would you find reasonable and whether being-self employed is favoured over being contracted or vica versa. and one more thing. i am planning to have a graded payscale where experience and quality teaching is rewarded. any thoughts on that? (i am only looking to employ qualified teachers with cambridge celta/delta, strictly no online or weekend or quick-fix courses!)(i have an MA TESOL so i believe that being a native speaker isn’t a qualification)

Posted: 24 February 2008 02:54 AM   [ # 24 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2008-02-24

H

Posted: 24 February 2008 03:47 AM   [ # 25 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2008-02-24

Hi,

I’d also be interested in more information about the position.

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thanks!

Posted: 24 February 2008 08:40 AM   [ # 26 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2855
Joined  2007-10-19

this was Posted: 04 February 2007 10:21 PM could you not put your e mail up here as could get spamed thanks jurdy
will take you email down soon so why not pm you email to them
JURDY

Posted: 25 February 2008 02:35 AM   [ # 27 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05
jurdyr - 24 February 2008 08:40 AM

this was Posted: 04 February 2007 10:21 PM could you not put your e mail up here as could get spamed thanks jurdy
will take you email down soon so why not pm you email to them
JURDY

I think he means to suggest that you all communicate via PM (private messages) on the forum system instead of posting your email address publicly. That’s how spammers get your email address, so if you’ve posted your email address on here, especially if you haven’t encoded it (see the ‘@’ button on the reply page), expect to see a big increase in spam.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

< 1 2
2 of 2