where are rentals advertised?
Posted: 02 August 2006 10:37 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-08-02

hello you all !

i just found this place and am amazed how well organized this site is !!!!

i’m completely stumped about what to do with my place here in alicante while i go home for some medical stuff.

i just moved here a couple of month ago and now i found out i have a medical thing going on so, i’ll be going home for about 4-5 months.  would like to rent out my place here in alicante but i can’t figure out where to advertise it for rent?

do any of you wise and more experienced people have any bright ideas to help me?

so very, very grateful !!!
angel

Posted: 03 August 2006 03:50 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Angel,

Glad you like the site.

Regarding your place, have you tried loquo.com yet? It’s hugely popular here in Barcelona with a lot of listings in both English and Spanish (and Catalan, but nevermind that for now). On the left should be a link to Alicante if they’ve expanded there yet.

Other sites to try:
casaspain.com in English
Idealista in English

You might take yourself to a local real estate agency too. Many real estate agencies also rent out apartments.

Good luck with your medical stuff and I hope this helps!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 04 August 2006 11:19 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-08-02

thank you very much for your advice !

so very kind of you and i really appreciate it.

thank you,
angel