TESOL Research Ideas
Posted: 04 June 2007 11:02 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-06-04

I am applying for a teaching fellowship in Madrid. The application asks me to submit a research or study proposal. I am not very familiar with the issues in TESOL in Madrid or Spain as a whole.

I am looking for resources that might help me come up with a proposal.

I would love to hear from you.

Have you studied or had an interest in studying an issue related to TESOL and Spain and may be willing to share your ideas and collaborate?

Are you currently doing research or know someone who is who could use some assistance with their study?

Is there an underrepresented group of citizens in Madrid who are not getting the opportunity to study English as a foreign language or another social issue relating to the study of English in Spain?

Do you have a suggestion of a university or other educational center in Madrid (or close) that currently is involved in TESOL research?

If you have ANY ideas please let me know!

Thanks!

Posted: 04 June 2007 11:28 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

What about “why aren’t Spaniards learning English at the rate of Northern Europeans?”

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.