Who can give me a legal advice?
Posted: 14 January 2011 08:36 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-05-24

Hello to everyone! I am planning to start import/export business here in Barcelona. Could you please advice who should be the legal person who could give me some guidance about the type of business i need to open(Sociedad Limitada, Sole Propr.. Sociedad Anonimo…), what is involved in the process of opening…?

Posted: 14 January 2011 11:06 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

I’d suggest you talk to the good people at strongabogados.com.

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 17 January 2011 01:37 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-05-24

I checked that website out but still didnt understand the difference between Abogado and gestor… Could anyone clarify? I simply want to know what type of business i need to open in order to have CIF number and to be able to import.  Most likely at the beginning i will be the only employee of the company, but there is always a chance to get bigger and i will have to hire help. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Posted: 26 June 2011 12:35 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2011-06-25

I guess that what you need is a Gestor. A gestor is a person that can help you to build your company in the legal sense. For example taxes and so on.

Cheers

Posted: 26 June 2011 06:24 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Expat
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2011-06-01

Hi Aisylu,

We are an english speaker gestoria in Almer?a but also working online. If you want to know something you only have to ask it here or send me an e-mail and we’ll be pleased helping you.

Check our website where you can also find info about your request.

Regards!

Signature 

‹‹ moving to canaries      Moving Back to the Uk ››