Complaints address for Telefonica
Posted: 28 October 2006 07:14 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-10-28

Hello all,

I have lived and worked in Spain now for four years, and had a load of problems with Telefonica when I firs moved into my house, there was a telephone line and telegraph pole in my garden with the line connected to my house. 

The problem was that the line had broken and been tied into a knot to keep it off the ground, to cut a long story short after 18 months of battling with Telefonica I wrote to the government officer responcible for communicatinos.  within three weeks I had the line fixed, and another two week a brand new Domo phone, then three weeks after that a ADSL link.

I will now give you this address and the name of the person to write to, you must of course write to this guy in Spanish as this is the language of this country.

Here is the link to my web page with the address go to “Telefonica Complaints Page” please leave a comment in my guestbook, thank you all.

http://www.vinalopotrader.co.nr/  This site also has news and information for British Expats living in Spain.

David SR

Signature 

I will go to heven when I die, as I have been to hell on earth.

www.vinalopotrader.co.nr  ews and information for British Expats living in Spain.

Posted: 11 November 2006 08:59 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hey countryboy,

Can you provide the name and address for sending post to the minister you’re talking about? That’d be awfully helpful.

Thanks!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 11 November 2006 09:20 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-10-28
The Expatriator - 11 November 2006 08:59 AM

Hey countryboy,

Can you provide the name and address for sending post to the minister you’re talking about? That’d be awfully helpful.

Thanks!

Just for you here is the address taken from my web page “Telefonica Compliants”  http://www.vinalopotrader.co.nr  Remember to write in Spanish your compliant.  To Date the site has had more than 3,000 visits and is a good information site for British Expats.  Thanks for all the entries in my guestbook.

Good Luck

David SR

Snr Antonio Monreal Pascual.

Ministerio de Industria, Turismo y Comercio

Acala, 50 (bis)

Palacio de Comuncacions.

E28071 Madrid

Signature 

I will go to heven when I die, as I have been to hell on earth.

www.vinalopotrader.co.nr  ews and information for British Expats living in Spain.

Posted: 12 November 2006 10:57 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

That’s great, thanks country boy. And I’ll be sure to write my “compliants” in Spanish. No worries! 😉

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.