Long Term Rentals Valencia
Posted: 02 March 2007 10:22 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-03-02

Hi,
    Looking to move to valencia city centre or as close as possible in september anyone know of any good websites for long term rentals. having a bit of trouble finding any

Posted: 02 March 2007 10:26 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

You tried loquo???

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 02 March 2007 10:39 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-03-02

Thanks
It seems to be for short term holiday rentals I am looking to rent for 6 months or more

Posted: 02 March 2007 10:57 PM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

There are two sections there, one for short term and the other “flat rentals” which is for long term. It’s in Spanish though…

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 02 March 2007 11:03 PM   [ # 4 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-03-02
The Expatriator - 02 March 2007 10:57 PM

There are two sections there, one for short term and the other “flat rentals” which is for long term. It’s in Spanish though…

Thanks just noticed that.

Posted: 04 March 2007 12:21 AM   [ # 5 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Joined  2007-03-01

Hi loopyloo,

I noticed you said you were looking to move to Valencia in Sept.  I am looking to do the same thing around Sept too.  I’m thinking about going to grad school, taking language classes, or something else even.  I studied abroad in Valencia for a semester and now that I’m graduating, I would want to go back.  I got to see a lot of places in Spain, but I love the city of Valencia.  But I may just be bias since I lived there for the 4 months.  I’ve been looking on Loquo to get ideas of apt. etc.  But it seems that the people that post on there have rooms that are available now.  So I’m thinking that I will apt. search as it gets closer to when I want to get to Valencia.

I’m just curious if you’d want to share why you are moving there and what made you pick Valencia.  I dont see a lot of posts on here about people going to Valencia.

Jess

Posted: 04 March 2007 07:18 PM   [ # 6 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-03-04
jessmangus - 04 March 2007 12:21 AM

Hi loopyloo,

I noticed you said you were looking to move to Valencia in Sept.  I am looking to do the same thing around Sept too.  I’m thinking about going to grad school, taking language classes, or something else even.  I studied abroad in Valencia for a semester and now that I’m graduating, I would want to go back.  I got to see a lot of places in Spain, but I love the city of Valencia.  But I may just be bias since I lived there for the 4 months.  I’ve been looking on Loquo to get ideas of apt. etc.  But it seems that the people that post on there have rooms that are available now.  So I’m thinking that I will apt. search as it gets closer to when I want to get to Valencia.

I’m just curious if you’d want to share why you are moving there and what made you pick Valencia.  I dont see a lot of posts on here about people going to Valencia.

Jess

Hi Jess,
        I sent you a PM under loopyloo. Loopyloo is my mums account. I just registered under johnnycigars.

cheers