Spanish Banking Expert
Posted: 18 July 2007 09:23 PM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2007-07-18

I?ll keep this post short and sweet.

I am a Spanish banking expert and offer free advise and guidance to expats.  All I may ask for is a glass of tinto de verano….

Feel free to contact me

Rgds
Manu

Posted: 18 July 2007 09:39 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

sounds like this should go in the introduction forum, or did you already post there?

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 31 October 2010 09:42 PM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-10-28

Hi Manu
I wonder if you can help me with a problem. I opened an S.L Constitucion account with la Caixa in 2002 in which I had to deposit ?3006 in order to operate a business I started. The business never got of the ground and made no income. It ceased to operate from 2003.

I now live in London from 2004. In 2005 I visited the branch in Barcelona to try and close the account and retreive my money. They told me I would have to present documentation. Unfortunately, I have lost all the documentation related to this business

I can neither read or speak spanish. I’ve not been able to find a solution through all my research. I urgently need this money now within the next 2 weeks. Any help you can give me would be great. I’d certainly be happy to buy you a drink in either London or Barcelona should the opportunity arise. I would also consider a professional service from you if that was more appropriate

Kind regards