hello and help
Posted: 19 December 2006 12:55 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-12-18

Hello everybody on the site. (sorry if i am in the wrong place but i am not a computer WIZARD)
Hello again my name is Rick aged 40, and i would like to move to Spain in a couple of years, but i need to know how to go about all the legal things, and as i am a Diabetic i also need to know about costs of medicines as i need to inject twice daily and treatment with a Diabetic clinic . I hope there are some of you out there who can help me , i thought i would start finding out early as it might take time to sort things out.
    Thanx Rick

Posted: 19 December 2006 01:00 AM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Hi Rick,

Well, we’ve dedicated a very large portion of the site to the legal aspects of moving to Spain but a lot depends on where you’re from. Try reading the information articles on the site, particularly in the Legal in Spain section. If you still have questions, let us know.

As for the diabetes, I hope someone is able to help you out further with that, but check out
http://www.spainexpat.com/spain/forum/viewthread/389/ too

Good luck!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

Posted: 19 December 2006 02:07 AM   [ # 2 ]  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-12-18

Nervous of using computers, so i forgot the basics,  I am in Kent in the UK, i will look into the leads you have given thank you .
  Rick

Posted: 22 December 2006 01:08 AM   [ # 3 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

No prob, I hope it helps and best of luck!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.