Sevilla anyone?
Posted: 20 July 2006 06:58 AM  
Tourist
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-07-20

Buenas!
I’m coming to Spain in October, working as a Language and Culture Assistant under the Sp. government in Sevilla at the IES Murillo.  I’ve been looking online to find an apartment to share with other people that are still students at the University there since they would be around my age.  Does anyone know of a site of an inmobiliaria there that lists rooms in flats for cheap (less than 200/month)?  Or of any websites that are good that list apartments/flats for rent?  (I’ve already looked on Buscopiso.com, Fotocasa.com, and the forums at Viajoven.com).  I won’t be making much per month so I’m on a very, very tight budget.  The institute is located on Jose Maria Recuerda Rubio near the Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economicas and I would really like to find something before I get over there since I will have to jump into my job as soon as I get there.  Any help would be very much appreciated!  And also, while I’m at it, does anyone know of any English churches in Sevilla?  Or any protestant churches?  Thank you so very much again!!

Posted: 03 August 2006 04:04 PM   [ # 1 ]  
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1682
Joined  2005-12-05

Welcome ashoemaka,

Definitely check out Loquo for apartments/flats to rent. Also easypiso.

Have you checked the Spain Expat list of English churches in Spain yet? If you find any please write back here.

Sounds like an interesting job you’ve found there. Good luck with everything and come back to share any further info you dig up!

Signature 

“Vocation is where your greatest passion and the world’s greatest need overlap.”

Now follow SpainExpat.com on Twitter for updates, advice, news, and forum highlights.

Recommended reading: working visa (non EU), other visas, jobs in Spain, teaching English (non EU), finding apartments, holidays, mobile/cell phones, NIE cards, gestors.

‹‹ Water quality?      renting a room in spain ››